- Once you've determined your content mix and cadence,…the next big step is to actually get blog writers.…So you wanna be able to leverage internal and external…blog contributors to make your blog well-rounded.…What are internal blog contributors?…Internal blog contributors are generally employees…who contribute to the blog.…Your contributors should not only be from marketing,…they should also be from all…functional areas of the company.…The reason I mention this is, most likely…if you're creating a blog, you're from marketing.…
You want to make sure that it's not only marketers…that are creating the content for your blog,…but that you're taking advantage of all of the other…functional areas of your company as well,…because they have a ton of other expertise.…For your blog to be diverse you need…the help of your entire company.…You really wanna create a culture of content contribution…throughout, and this is actually extremely difficult.…So how can you get those contributors…from within your organization?…First you wanna get stakeholder and executive support.…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.