- Another great way to promote your blog…is through leveraging influencers.…Blogging is all about connecting and creating relationships.…Influencer marketing focuses on building awareness…with specific individuals in your industry…to help build out your audience.…Consider working with other bloggers,…customers, or partners.…Influencer marketing is particularly helpful…for blogging since you can create reciprocal relationships…and linking opportunities by connecting…with these influencers within your industry.…
So let's take a look at who you might wanna leverage…and who's considered an influencer within your own industry.…So number one, industry influencers.…These are thought leaders, speakers, bloggers,…and social media icons that speak about topics…that are relevant to you and your company.…Number two, customers.…Work with key customers.…These are target accounts and customer advocates…that have become influential for your own company.…And then number three, work with partners as influencers.…
Partners are strategic, they can be…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.