Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Learn about WordPress with lynda.com, part of WordPress DIY: Restaurant Website.
- And that is a wrap.…You are now well on your way to launching…your own WordPress DIY restaurant websites.…Now it's your turn to add content,…build your menu, and feed your patrons…with all your delicious culinary creations.…If you want to see the final result of this project…I've been working on, you can visit the live site…at restaurant.wpdiy.net/wp.…As I stated in the beginning,…this course is part of the WordPress DIY series.…And now that you've wrapped up the…restaurant course focusing on WordPress,…I encourage you to also check out…Carrie Dils' course on the same topic,…only this time using WordPress and the Genesis Framework.…
And while you're at it, I invite you to check out…all the other courses in the WordPress DIY series.…If you're looking to dive deeper into…how to use WordPress itself or want to learn…about more advanced topics like theme development,…we have a long list of courses for you…right here in the lynda.com library.…Whether you're a novice and this is the first time…you're touching WordPress or you're a seasoned developer…
Find more courses in this series in our WordPress DIY playlist.
- Making a basic content inventory
- Finding a suitable theme
- Adding a food menu page
- Customizing fonts, colors, and navigation
- Adding a contact form and reservations widget with Jetpack
- Testing the site
Skill Level Beginner
1. Preparing to Build a Site
2. Picking and Configuring a Theme
3. Extending Functionality with Plugins
Adding a contact form4m 25s
4. Going Live
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.