Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Layout and styles for Ninja Forms, part of WordPress: Contact Forms.
- There's one more premium extension I want to show you,…because it's both really unique and really useful,…and this one is called Layout & Styles,…and it'll make it so much easier for you to customize…the visual appearance of your form.…Let's go ahead and go to my Admin.…Now I've already downloaded the plugin,…so I'll go to plugins, Add New,…and it's sitting on my Desktop,…so I'll click Upload.…There it is, Layout & Styles.…We'll install it, and activate it,…and let's go ahead and add the license key,…so I'll go to Settings, Licenses.…
I've already copied the key.…I'll paste it in right here, and I'll click Activate.…So now it's activated, so now the plugin…will update as per normal.…We don't need to connect it to a third party service…like MailChimp, so it's already ready to go.…So let's customize our form.…I want to create a new form though,…so I'll go to Add New, Blank Form.…Let's go ahead and add a couple fields.…First Name, Last Name, and then City, State and Zip.…
Let's go ahead and preview this form to see…
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Understanding email deliverability
- Using Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 27m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Contact Form 7
4. Using Ninja Forms
5. Using Gravity Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.