In this video, learn how to customize the look at feel of Ninja Forms.
- [Narrator] There's another premium extension … that I want to show you. … Because it's both unique and really useful. … And this one is called Layout and Styles. … It'll make it so much easier to customize … the visual appearance of your form. … I've already purchased this extension … and uploaded it. … So go to my plugins menu and activate … Ninja Forms Layout and Styles. … We don't need to connect it to a … third party service like Mailchimp. … But we should enter our license key. … So the plugin can update. … I'll go to my Ninja Forms account, … copy this license key. … Go back to my admin and then I'll go to Ninja Forms. … Settings. … Licenses. … And then paste it in under Layout and Styles. … Now that our license is verified, … we can customize our form. … I'll go to Ninja Forms. … And the dashboard, here. … And I've created a new form called enquiry. … I'll open it up. … And you'll see we have a bunch of fields. … First name, last name, email. … And a bunch of address fields near the bottom. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.