Follow along with an installation of the Jetpack plugin in this video.
- [Instructor] The first plugin that we're going … to look into is Jetpack, because it's both simple to set up, … and you might already have Jetpack installed, … because it has so many other awesome features. … You might be using Jetpack for it's free … and incredibly powerful security features. … These protect your site against brute force attacks … and I recommend Jetpack for this feature alone. … Or you might be using Jetpack for its free image CDN, … which makes your images, … and therefore your whole site, load faster. … This image CDN, in particular, just works, … and I would install Jetpack just for this feature alone. … Since I already have Jetpack installed on my sites, … if I need a simple contact form, … I'd definitely consider using the contact form … built into Jetpack. … That way I have fewer plugins that need updating … and fewer conflicts to worry about. … So if you're in a similar position, … it's definitely worth a look. … We'll get started by going to Plugins, Add New. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.