Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Install and activate All in One SEO Pack, part of WordPress Plugins: SEO.
- [Instructor] One of the easier plugins to set up…is the All in One SEO Pack.…This plugin generates XML Sitemaps…to make it easier for search robots to explore your site.…It notifies search engines when you…add new content to your site,…it includes some functionality to add E-Commerce Microdata,…which can be displayed on search engine result pages,…or SERPs as they're commonly known.…And this plugin has a ton of other features.…If you've never tried optimizing your site,…this is a great plugin to start out with.…I'm going to go over to my site now.…For this course, we're going to be optimizing…this cake design company's website.…
We're going to go to the Admin, I'm already logged in,…so I'll come right here,…then we'll go to Plugins, Add New.…And then search for All in One SEO.…Here it is, it should have over a million active installs.…We'll click Install Now,…and then once it's installed, click Activate.…We're now ready to go with the All in One SEO Pack.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.