In this video, learn how to install the All in One SEO Pack plugin.
- [Instructor] One of the easier plugins to set up … is the all-in-one SEO pack. … For the most part you can install this plugin … and it just works. … Of course we're going to customize ours to get the most … out of it, but you still get some benefit just by … installing the plugin. … The plugin lets you create an XML site map, which you can … use to automatically notify search engines when you add … new content to your site. … You can also customize how your posts will be previewed … when shared on social media. … And the free plugin includes some functionality (mumbles), … e-commerce microdata which can be displayed on search … engine results pages or serps as they're commonly known. … If you've never tried to optimize your site, this is a great … plugin to start with. … I want to go to my site, I'll go to plugins … and then add new. … I'll type in all in one SEO pack. … And let's click Install Now. … And then Activate. … Now we're ready to start configuring the settings. … …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 38m Intermediate
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.