Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Install MailChimp, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Instructor] One of the most popular marketing strategies…out there is to capture a user's email address…and send them newsletters…to keep them engaged with your brand.…And one of the best known…and most popular solutions is MailChimp.…They allow you to create a free account…and it includes a ton of useful features,…including automation, which is a very powerful feature.…Just like with Google Analytics,…even if you aren't planning on using…newsletter marketing right now,…you should still capture email addresses.…Go ahead and pause this video…to create a free MailChimp account…if you don't already have one.…
To connect your service to MailChimp,…there are a few options.…We could go with the official MailChimp extension from EDD.…It's reasonably priced at $50 per year,…but if you're just getting started,…I'm a big fan of using free tools…to keep your startup costs low,…so we're going to be using MailChimp for WordPress,…since it's a free plugin that does basically the same thing.…So, we're going to go to our admin…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.