Getting the initial setup of a plugin right can save you time and frustration down the road. This online video tutorial shows you how to set up Restrict Content Pro to get the most out of its features.
- [Voiceover] The initial setup of Restrict Content Pro…is managed from Settings, under the Restrict option…in the main admin menu.…Over the next couple of movies,…I'll walk you through this setup process,…starting with the customer-facing messaging…and miscellaneous settings.…It's important to configure these settings…right off the bat, so you don't forget.…And it's also important to re-visit these settings…as your site and membership grows…to ensure you're reading your audience…in the best and most effective way.…When I go to Restrict and Settings,…I end up under the General tab.…This is where we added the license key…in the previous movie.…
We'll cover the Pages section in the next movie,…so let's skip down to the next section here…where we have free content message,…and premium content message.…When a visitor comes to the site…and tries to access restricted content,…whether free or for pay,…they should be presented…with a message explaining what's going on.…That's what these two fields are for.…Restrict Content Pro is set up to handle…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.