Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Import SEO content, part of WordPress Plugins: SEO.
- [Instructor] One of the neat features about Yoast SEO…and one of the reasons we're showing the plugin second,…is that it includes a really nice import feature.…If you have previously configured an SEO plugin,…it will ask you to import those settings into Yoast.…I disabled All in One SEO Pack before this video.…I'm going to enable it, and then we'll see the option…to import settings into Yoast SEO.…I'll go back to the dashboard.…And now we'll see two messages,…one to import Yoast SEO settings into All in One SEO,…and another message to do the opposite.…
That's the one that we want to do.…I'll go here, the plugin All in One SEO has been detected,…do you want to import its settings?…It looks like we've imported all the settings.…This has now migrated the general site settings,…and the settings on each post.…If you only had to redo the site-wide settings,…it would only take a couple of minutes.…But if you've added SEO information to your posts,…it can be really putzy to redo all of that work.…This import feature solves that problem.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.