In this video, see how to import your SEO settings from a previous plugin.
- [Instructor] One of the neat features about Yoast SEO … and one of the reasons we're showing this plugin second … is that it includes a really nice import feature. … If you have previously configured an SEO plugin, … it'll ask you to import those settings into Yoast. … If you skipped ahead … and you don't have any settings to import … from another plugin, … then you can skip this video. … Since we already configured some settings … in our All in One SEO pack, … I want to turn that plugin back on for the transfer. … Under Plugins, All in One SEO pack, … I'll click Activate … and you might see some messages … from either All in One SEO pack or Yoast … that lets you know that you shouldn't have two SEO plugins … activated at the same time. … Now let's go to Yoast SEO down here … and then under Yoast let's click on Tools. … On the Tools page, we can click Import and Export. … Then we can click on the tab Import from other SEO plugins … and here we see all of the steps that we need to create …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 34m Intermediate
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.