Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Going further with WordPress, part of WordPress: Building Progressive Themes with WP Rig.
- [Instructor] Watching this course, … you've gotten an in depth intro … on how to build themes using WP Rig. … Now that you've gotten your bearings, … it's time to push yourself and WP Rig to its limits … and make new progressive themes for WordPress, … and your journey to learning has only just begun. … We have a long list of courses diving deeper … into WordPress theme development, … front end performance optimization, content management, … and a myriad of other topics … that relate to the art of building progressive websites. … Take this opportunity … to dive deeper and broaden your horizons. … I love hearing from you … about how you use what you've learned in my courses, … and I'm particularly interested in knowing … how you've used WP Rig to build your own WordPress themes. … You can contact me directly … in the WP Rig GitHub repo, … and on LinkedIn where I share sporadic articles and updates … about the web and how it shapes us. … Ask me questions, send me comments or suggestions, …
- Setting up a WordPress theme development environment
- Installing WP Rig
- Building, activating, and testing a new progressive theme
- Editing CSS
- Using web fonts
- Editing existing templates
- Adding advanced features
- Translating a theme
Skill Level Beginner
WP Rig: A primer2m 5s
1. Configure a Development Environment for WP Rig
2. Install and Configure WP Rig
4. PHP and WordPress Templates
6. Extending WP Rig: A Practical Example
7. Going Further with WP Rig
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.