If you are looking to build an advanced paid membership site with WordPress, ithemes Exchange Membership is a good option. In this online video tutorial you'll learn how to download and install the plugin to your WordPress site.
- [Voiceover] Between the previous chapter and this one,…I've reset my demo site back to where we started…in the beginning of the course.…My site has all the same content as the previous chapter,…but the settings and content restrictions…for Restrict Content Pro are gone.…Effectively, I'm starting with a clean slate.…In this chapter,…we'll look at iThemes' Exchange membership.…This is an add-on to the popular…iThemes Exchange ecommerce platform.…iThemes Exchange itself is free,…and the membership extension is a for-pay option.…To get iThemes' Exchange membership,…You first need to install iThemes Exchange itself.…
And you get that from ithemes.com/exchange.…Here, you can download the free plug-in to your computer.…Once you've done that,…go to the back-end of your Wordpress site,…go to "plug-ins" and "add new."…Click "upload plug-in",…choose the downloaded file, iThemes Exchange.…It's a zipped folder.…And install it.…When you activate iThemes Exchange,…you're immediately taken to…the iThemes Exchange setup wizard.…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.