If you are looking to build a simple paid membership site with WordPress, the Restrict Content Pro plugin is a good option. In this online video tutorial you'll learn how to download and install the plugin to your WordPress site.
- [Voiceover] Restrict Content Pro is the simplest…and most straight-forward of the three plugins…covered in this course.…As the name suggests, its main purpose…is to restrict content and it also enables…a site owner to sell one-time or recurring memberships…at different levels and restrict content…based on a variety of factors.…To get Restrict Content Pro, visit the website,…click through the product tour and other information,…then click pricing to find the option…that suits your project the best.…In this course, I'll use the personal option.…It gives me access to 9 official free add-ons,…plugin updates, and email support for a full year,…and support for one site.…
Once purchased, you'll get a license key…and a link to download the plugin as zip file.…This is emailed to you and you can also…find the same information by logging into your account…at Restrict Content Pro, selecting the account option,…and scrolling down and it will find the license key…right here and a download link here at the bottom.…Download the plugin,…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.