Learn more about how WordPress works and how to work with it with LinkedIn Learning and the WordPress forums and developer handbooks.
- [Morten] That's a wrap for this course,…and you have all the info you need…to create, publish, and manage content…using WordPress and the new Block Editor.…Now you're ready to take the next step…and learn how to take full control…over your WordPress site.…For that side of the story,…head over to the second half of this course series…where you'll learn how to administer your site,…and take full advantage of all the features…this content management system has to offer.…We also have a long list of other courses…related to WordPress, web publishing,…and web design and development,…so when you're ready, your path to learning…and mastering WordPress is ready for you.…
That includes the Become a Junior…WordPress Developer learning path.…I love hearing from you about how you use…what you've learned in my courses,…and I'm interested to hear how you use the new Block Editor…and see what you build with WordPress.…You can follow me on LinkedIn,…where I publish news and articles about the web,…and on Twitter at mor10 'cause that's my name,…
Note: This course covers WordPress 5. The training will be updated as WordPress evolves.
- Installing WordPress
- Creating posts and pages
- Formatting text
- Publishing and scheduling posts
- Adding images, audio, and video
- Bulk editing posts and pages
- Working with reusable blocks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Up and running with WordPress
2. Content Management
3. Working with Blocks in the Block Context
4. Document Context
5. Block deep dive
6. Reusable Blocks
Edit reusable blocks3m 5s
7. The Rest of the Iceberg
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.