In this video, learn how to extend gravity forms with third-party products or your own code.
- [Instructor] Gravity Forms … has a lot of amazing functionality built in. … But inevitably, you're going to want to do something more. … The first place to look is their list of add-ons, … there are a lot of options here, … you can click into any of these add-ons … and see more about what it does, … and what license level you need to have. … If you want to display … your Gravity Forms submissions on your website, … but not as posts, … you might want to look at GravityView. … It's a separate company … that makes their own premium add-on for Gravity Forms, … so you can display … all of your submissions in various formats … like lists, tables, and graphs. … You can also use Gravity Wiz, … which are tiny little modifications for Gravity Forms, … like adding a word counter to your paragraph field. … There's a lot of tiny user interface changes … that they make. … In most cases, you can by with Gravity Forms on its own … with just a few add-ons, … but if you ever need to create visualizations …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.