Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of WordPress: Internationalization.
- [Voiceover] You have access to the same files that I'll be using here in this course. Simply follow the link on the main course page to download them. I'm showing them on my desktop here but you can place them wherever it's convenient for you. Inside of the Exercise Files folder, you'll notice a folder for each chapter of the course where I showed you code in Sublime Text, and inside of that you'll find the individual files I used.
- Why internationalization is important
- Using the gettext() function
- Adding context for translations
- Adding and loading text domains for WordPress themes and plugins
- Translating using GlotPress
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get to Know Internationalization
2. Use Translation Functions
3. Make Themes and Plugins Translation Ready
4. Continue Your Journey
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.