- [Instructor] The only thing missing in our display…at this point is the task status.…And here I've gone in and changed one of my tasks…to be a completed task so you can see…the difference between completed tasks…and in-progress tasks.…A completed task has it's task status field…set to the number one,…and an in-progress task…has it's status field set to nothing.…Technically these are Boolean values,…so nothing equals false and one equals true.…This is just how WordPress saves that data…in custom meta fields.…
In our create task list function,…we're currently just displaying the object task status,…which makes no sense…'cause it'll either be an empty field…or it'll be the number one,…which tells the user nothing.…So just like we did with get date,…I'm going to create a new function here…that grabs the object ID task status,…and then does something to it.…So, we'll just go in here and say getStatus…and then send along object task status here.…
Then I'll scroll up and create that function,…so getStatus, and here we'll just get the status.…
- Planning the application
- Extending WordPress with a plugin
- Setting up the standalone application
- Configuring OAuth 2 in WordPress
- Building the task list view
- Building the new task view
- Creating a new task via the REST API
- Displaying conditional content
- Visualizing data using Graph.js
Skill Level Advanced
1. Plan the Application
2. Extend WordPress with a Plugin
3. Set Up the Standalone Application
Review of user flow2m 34s
4. Build the Task List View
5. Build the New Task View
6. Build the Update/View Task View
7. Bonus Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.