Loop through the REST response and display each task as an individual clickable card in the task list view.
- [Instructor] The response we get from the WordPress…REST API on this task list view is an object containing…a series of objects, and each of these objects…in turn are the individual tasks.…To display these tasks in a list we therefore…have to loop through each of these objects,…pull out the information we want, like task title,…the date, the status, and so on,…and then display them inside HTML wrappers.…All of this will be done inside this function here,…create task list in loadlist.ajax.js.…
- Planning the application
- Extending WordPress with a plugin
- Setting up the standalone application
- Configuring OAuth 2 in WordPress
- Building the task list view
- Building the new task view
- Creating a new task via the REST API
- Displaying conditional content
- Visualizing data using Graph.js
Skill Level Advanced
1. Plan the Application
2. Extend WordPress with a Plugin
3. Set Up the Standalone Application
Review of user flow2m 34s
4. Build the Task List View
5. Build the New Task View
6. Build the Update/View Task View
7. Bonus Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.