- Once you've determined the layout…and design of your blog, the next step…is to determine your content cadence and mix.…Blog post cadence is the frequency in which…you will be posting blogs on your company blog.…So ask yourself: how much content do you have?…What types of resources do you have for blog management?…Is it one person, is it three people?…It takes time to manage a blog so the amount…of resources you have will really make a difference.…Who comprises your audience and where do they find content?…Are you speaking to an audience that finds content…often through a blog, or are people looking more…towards other types of mediums to find their content?…And then how are you promoting you blog posts?…Are you promoting them just on social,…are you hoping that people will…just come to your blog organically?…All of these questions will help you determine…what the right cadence should be.…
So next is some blog cadence best practices.…Some best practices, just test, test, and test more…to see what works best for your blog.…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.