- So once you've chosen the right blogging platform…for your business, it's now time to design your ideal blog.…Your blog design is incredibly important…to driving traffic and getting people to your blog…and getting them to stay on your blog.…So number one, you want to make your blog extremely visual.…We live in a visual world.…And great visuals is what's gonna attract attention…to the different posts within your blog.…Long gone are the days where simply a blog…was just various headlines in a text format.…
Now companies are getting really innovative…in how they design their blogs to have visuals…really be the front and center.…Now, this means you have to take a lot of time and effort…to determine what the best photos are for each blog post.…However, to have a visual look and feel to your blog…is a great way to attract attention.…As an example, here is the blog home page…from a company called Uberflip.…As you can see, their home blog page is very visual.…It features imagery from each of the top blog posts…as well as just a headline.…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.