Before creating a paid membership site it's a good idea to identify your requirements. In this online video tutorial you'll learn what the typical requirements are and how to meet them.
- [Voiceover] Depending on the type of business you run…and the type of site you're creating,…your requirements will change.…Mapping out these requirements in advance…will make it easier to find the appropriate solution…for your site, and will also help in planning…and management down the road.…As an example, I'm building a site…for a fictional, personal, and professional…development company with a website called The New You.…The website is an online paid membership solution…that provides different perks and levels of access…depending on what type of membership…the visitor chooses to purchase.…Based on this information, we can map out…the requirements for this site.…
We need the ability to create multiple membership levels.…We need a secure online payment portal…so people can make payments through credit cards.…We need an option for recurring payments,…so when people sign up they don't have to remember…to keep paying every month,…it'll just happen automatically until they unsubscribe.…We need to be able to restrict both content and downloads…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.