- Installing and activating Hume
- Adding a header image
- Changing the site title and tagline
- Adding a custom logo
- Adding a social menu to the footer
- Customizing the layout with sidebar widgets
- Adding optional footer widgets
- Adding optional page-only widgets
- Going further with WordPress
Skill Level Beginner
- [Morten] Hello and welcome to WordPress Themes: Hume. I'm Morten Ran-Hendriksen and in this course, I'll take you on a quick tour of a theme called Hume developed for the 2017 edition of WordPress: Building Themes from Scratch using underscores. We'll take a look at the theme itself and what features it comes with out of the box and do a detailed exploration of the customization options available from the customizer and how to take advantage of the many features in the theme. Hume is a content-first theme with great accessibility, mobile-first assigned and enough customization options and hidden features to make your own.
In my opinion, Hume is a great theme for your blog and website and after this course, I hope you agree. So, let's go cracking with WordPress Themes: Hume.