Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize the checkout form, part of WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Plugins.
- [Instructor] One of the things people love…spending time customizing is the WooCommerce Checkout.…The Checkout itself is pretty robust,…but some store owners don't need that Phone field,…so they'll remove it.…And, some store owners want extra fields like,…How Did You Hear About Us?…You can do all of this in WooCommerce.…Other e-commerce platforms lock you out of the Checkout,…but WooCommerce lets you modify absolutely anything.…There's a list of actions and filters on this page…and if you want step-by-step instructions,…I recommend going through Chapter Six…in the WordPress Customizing WooCommerce Themes Course…here in the library.…
- Creating a WooCommerce plugin
- Finding hooks within WooCommerce
- Creating settings pages
- Analyzing WooCommerce settings
- Configuring settings
- Customizing the edit product page
- Using hooks on the product page
- Customizing the WooCommerce checkout
- Adding custom order statuses
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/07/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding a meta box, saving product fields, customizing product titles, and adding data to product page tabs.
1. Overview of Customizing WooCommerce
Print an admin notice4m 21s
2. Create Settings Pages
3. Customize the Edit Product Page
4. Customize the Product Page
5. Customize the WooCommerce Checkout
6. Customize the WooCommerce Admin
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.