Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize EDD styles, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Narrator] It is so nice to be able to go…into the Customizer from any page and make changes…to your site,…such as the title, logo or tagline.…Unfortunately, you can't change any of the EDD colors…from the Customizer.…To do that, we have to go into the EDD settings.…So I'm going to exit out of the Customizer,…and we're going to go to the Admin.…And then under the Admin, under Downloads and Settings,…and then under Styles,…we can change some of the button colors.…
This is nice to have, but it's so basic, I wish we could…change a little more.…Let's take a little look at what it does.…So Default Button Color, let's go with white,…we'll change this to orange, sounds good.…And the Default Button Style, we can make it a button…or just plain text, but we definitely want a button.…So let's save this.…I'll open a new tab and go to Downloads here…and we'll take a look at one of the downloads…on the front end.…Can see there's now an orange button…instead of the previous button.…And of course if I change this to green it'll be green.…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.