Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating post fields, part of WordPress: Contact Forms.
- [Instructor] There's a ton of extra fields…in Gravity Forms.…You can take a look through all…of the standard and advanced fields,…which will help you format your data.…But I want to look at two sets of fields…that are pretty unique to Gravity Forms.…So, let's create a new form.…So, we'll go to Forms, New Form,…and I'm going to accept guest posts with this form,…so I'm going to call it Guest Post Submission,…and let's click Create Form,…and now we can start adding our fields.…Now, here are all the Standard fields…and the Advanced fields.…
There's two extra categories here.…There's Pricing, which is very useful…when you have a product that you want to sell…and you want users to be able to specify quantity…and how much shipping and tax should cost.…If you want to look into these,…there is a ton of documentation…about how the product fields work.…But I recommend a fully-featured eCommerce system,…because it's much better at things like taxes,…shipping, fulfillment costs, orders,…order tracking, fulfillment, etc.…You can watch the course, WordPress Ecommerce,…
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Understanding email deliverability
- Using Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 27m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Contact Form 7
4. Using Ninja Forms
5. Using Gravity Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.