Learn how to use the Multisite Clone Duplicator plugin to create new course sites from your template.
- [Voiceover] Now that we have a course site template…the way that we want it and our Multisite Clone Duplicator…plugin is configured, let's create some sites.…From your network admin page go to the sites menu…and notice there's a new option there for Duplicate.…This item was added by the…Multisite Clone Duplicator plugin.…The plugin's site page is very similar…to the new site form we've already seen except for…we can now select which site we wanna copy.…This drop down will only show the templates…that you selected in the last movie.…
We then give the site an address.…I'll create env333 and the course title…for this one will be Oceans.…Add your e-mail address for the admin e-mail…that you've been using already.…Then click the link for Show advanced options.…Here you can choose to override the settings for…duplicate files, users, and log files that we set up…as defaults in the last movie.…This way, if you need to make changes, you can.…When you're happy with your settings…click the duplicate button.…
When the page refreshes a note at the top…
- Creating a test environment to configure WordPress Multisite
- Designing a Multisite network
- Manually creating a Multisite network
- Creating new sites
- Managing access and privacy settings
- Adding and managing users
- Managing plugins and themes across multiple sites
- Creating a site template
- Aggregating posts in a Multisite network
- Supporting students
- Exporting student sites
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Designing a Multisite Network
3. Creating a Multisite Network
4. Managing a Multisite Network
5. Managing a Multisite Network of Classes
6. Managing a Multisite Network for Students
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.