Learn how and why you may want to add extra fields to your Jetpack form.
- [Instructor] We've created a basic form. … Now let's customize it. … I'll show you how to add additional fields with Jetpack. … Go to the Edit Post or Edit Page for your contact form. … And first, I want to customize the email notifications. … So I'll scroll down to my form, … and then notice you can select … either an individual field here, … or you can select the contact form itself. … I'll click this little grabby icon which means I'll select … it and notice that the side bar changes. … I want to notify multiple people. … By default, this email notification will email the site … administrator, if you want to email multiple people … we can do that too, just separate the emails with commas. … Now let's change some of these fields. … The first thing I want to do is remove a field, this website … field is useful if your audience is bloggers, but most … of your visitors don't have a website. … So going back to our previous conversion principles, … don't ask anything from your users that isn't essential. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.