Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a recurring product, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Instructor] One of the best ways to keep…your business afloat is to have recurring revenue…that comes in each month automatically,…and EDD can help you with that.…Maybe you have a membership site or a library of resources…that's constantly being updated, or software…that users pay for each year.…EDD can handle all of these, and it can do it…with a plugin called Recurring Payments.…This add-on is incredibly flexile and it lets you do…all sorts of things, like email reminders, free trials,…sign-up fees, multiple subscriptions, and a ton more.…
This is another premium add-on that we're covering,…so if you don't want to buy it, you can follow along…and still see how easy it is to set up recurring products.…We've already purchased this extension and we're going…to install and activate it.…Go to My Admin.…We'll go to Plugins, Add New.…We'll click Upload and we'll select it from the desktop.…There it is.…Now, yours might have a version number here.…Go ahead and install it.…
And activate it.…You might see a notice like this.…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.