In ithemes Exchange Membership, you can set up as few or as many membership levels as you like. Learn how to create membership levels, both free and for pay, to reach your potential customers.
- [Voiceover] As you know by now,…IThemes Exchange is eCommerce plugin for WordPress…and the members add-on allows us…to sell memberships as products.…That's what we're going to do in the paid membership site.…In the example site I created,…I have three levels of member I want to sell,…Inside Level at 10 dollars a month,…Booster Level at 20 dollars a month,…and Master Level at 50 dollars a month.…These three levels need to be added as separate products…and this process requires quite a few steps,…so I've split the process into several movies…to focus on individual components.…
It all starts in the backend under Exchange and Add Product.…From here, I'll create the Master level product.…I'll start by giving it the product title, Master.…Then set the price at 50 dollars,…and if I want to, I can add a sale price, as well.…Then I can customize the product description.…Here, I'll go to the front-end of my site…and add the description from my master-level product,…which is already on the front page.…Copy that and paste it in.…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.