In Restrict Content Pro, you can set up as few or as many membership levels as you like. Learn how to create membership levels, both free and for pay, to reach your potential customers.
- [Voiceover] When you set up a paid membership site,…it's a good idea to provide several different…membership levels to give existing…and prospective members options.…Restrict Content Pro allows you to set up…as many free and for pay membership levels as you like,…and restrict content based on these levels.…Before setting up membership levels,…there's one setting under general…that needs to be addressed.…You see it if you scroll down a bit…under the General tab,…it's called Auto Renew,…and it deals with recurring payments.…The easiest way to ensure your customers…stick with their membership payments…is to offer them the option of recurring payments.…
The choice you make here will have an impact…on how people both see your site,…and also interact with it.…In my opinion, the best option is always to let…your customers choose whether or not to auto-renew,…but this depends on the type of business you are running.…Now is time to create some membership levels.…This is done under Restrict,…and Subscription Levels.…Here I've already created two membership levels…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.