In this video, learn how to create a landing page and use the previously created form.
- [Instructor] If you've never created a landing page, … a general format is to have your form near the top … and a few more times down the page. … You want a headline and maybe some text, … followed by your form. … Then you want to explain your offering more … with graphics and text. … And then you could add another form. … Then you want to list any potential objections … the user might have and maybe another form. … You're basically giving the user an opportunity to sign up … as soon as they're convinced about your offer. … Unfortunately, the WordPress world hasn't quite caught up … with the landing page world … because neither Ninja Forms nor Gravity Forms … lets you include a form multiple times on the same page. … But in the near future, … I hope they can resolve these issues. … For right now, we'll include the form once on our page. … Let's go to our admin. … I've already gone … to our Personalized Wedding Cake page here. … And let's add the content. … I'll add a two sentence description. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.