Discount codes are a great way of incentivising potential customers to purchasing a membership to your paid membership site. Learn how to create custom discount codes in Restrict Content Pro in this online video tutorial.
- With membership levels, content, and restrictions…in place and configured, it's time to get people…to sign up for your paid membership sites.…One effective way of doing this is by providing incentives…through discount codes.…Discount codes are not only a great way…of getting individuals to come sign up for your site,…but also in getting other people to market your site…because if you give someone a discount code…and ask them to distribute it to their friends…or followers or whoever, they're likely to do so…simply because everyone likes to give other people…a good deal.…
Restrict Content Pro enables you to set up…as many discount codes as you want,…and you can target these discount codes…at individual membership levels.…All of this is done from the backend…under restrict, and discount codes.…Here, you give your discount code a name,…the early bird discount.…Then you can set up a description if you want to,…I'm just gonna skip that, and you have to put in a code.…Here's a good idea to put in a code that's easy…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.