Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring settings, part of WordPress: Contact Forms.
- [Instructor] We've looked at adding fields and…configuring emails and actions,…but there's also form settings and wide settings…that we can tweak.…Let's start with form settings.…We'll go to Ninja Forms, and then we'll…go to one of our forms, and we'll open it up.…And then we can click on the Advanced tab.…Now there's three types of settings here:…Display, which control how things appear;…Restrictions, which controls when and how forms…can be filled out; and Calculations,…which you can use to add, subtract, multiply,…divide, et cetera, your fields in whatever way you want.…
Since we're focusing on contact forms for this course,…we're not going to spend too much time with calculations.…But if you need a carpet calculator and you want…to charge someone a fee per square foot, you can do that.…And with a few extensions, you can also accept payment…for that on your site.…For us though, let's go back and let's take a…look at our Display Settings.…The first thing is the form title.…This shows on the front and back end,…
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Understanding email deliverability
- Using Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 27m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Contact Form 7
4. Using Ninja Forms
5. Using Gravity Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.