Learn how to configure the settings for all forms in Ninja Forms.
- [Narrator] We looked at adding fields … and configuring e-mails and actions, … but there's also form settings … and site-wide settings that we can tweak. … Let's click into our original contact form … that Ninja Forms set up for us. … Then we can click on the Advanced tab. … Now, there's three types of settings here. … Display, which controls how things appear, … Restrictions, which controls when and how … forms can be filled out, … and Calculations, which you can use … to add, subtract, multiply, divide, et cetera … on all the fields you want in whatever way you want. … Since we're focusing on contact forms for this course, … we're not going to spend too much time with calculations, … but if you need a carpet calculator, … and you want to charge someone a fee per square foot, … you can do that with this software. … And with a few Ninja Form extensions, … you can also accept payment for that on your site. … Let's go back to the other settings, … and let's dive into Display. … The first thing is the Form Title. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.