Learn how to configure emails that are sent by the plugin.
- [Instructor] We've configured a form, and looked at some … of the fields available to you. … Now, we should configure what happens … after you submit the form. … We're going to look at success messages, … email notifications, and redirects. … Let's start with success messages. … We've already got our guest post form here. … Let's customize this just a bit to let users know … we actually care about their submission. … And this time let's use the Gravity Forms item in menu … here to edit the form. … I'll hover over it, and you should see our Guest Posts … and I can click Edit. … On the edit page, we can go to Form Settings … and then Confirmations. … And here we can see the default message. … The easiest thing to do is to customize this text. … So I'll click into it, and here we can see our text. … Let's make this a bit more personal. … This is so much nicer for the user, … and it sets expectations. … So if they don't hear from you until next week, … they won't send up a follow email right away. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.