Explore the different email notifications that are enabled by default and learn how to change the recipient.
- [Instructor] We've already configured … our e-mail notifications a little bit … but we can actually go a step farther … which can be really useful for scanning your inbox. … For this example let's create a new form. … Let's say we're looking for leads … instead of a simple contact form. … We'll go through the same steps we did before … and this time we're going to customize … our e-mail notifications to show us at a glance … how important each lead is. … So we'll create a form for the Custom Cake Design page. … I'll click into that. … And down here at the bottom … I'll click at the end of the text and then click enter. … And now I can see the little plus button to add a new block. … I'll type in contact … and I'll select the form block. … I'll go ahead and put in my email address … and a subject line … and I'll click add form. … Just like before we want to add a phone field … and remove the website field. … So I'll click here on website, … I'll click the delete key … then I'll click the little dot dot dot icon …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.