Learn how to configure the actions and emails that run after a form is submitted in this video.
- [Instructor] There's a really nice feature … built into Ninja Forms. … And it's called Emails and Actions, … and we can see this by going to Ninja Forms, … then going into one of our forms, … and then clicking on Emails and Actions. … And this lets us configure all sorts of things … once the form is submitted. … Let's take a look at some of the default emails and actions. … There's one that stores the submission in the database. … I generally recommend saving the data for at least … a short period of time in your site. … But we could turn it off … if we don't want to store certain information. … There's also a success message. … And it's really easy to customize, … just click into the success message, … and we can add something to it. … And you may notice that there is a variable here. … So in this case, it will print the email fill … that they filled out. … There's actually a huge list of variables available to you. … If you click the icon that looks like … a bunch of form fields, …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.