Install and configure the Multisite Clone Duplicator plugin that we'll use to replicate your course site template into new course sites for each course on your Multisite Network.
- [Voiceover] Now that we have our base template…we need a plugin to clone that template into new sites.…There are several plugins that you can use to do this.…The one that I use is called Multisite Clone Duplicator…and we installed it in an earlier movie.…Make sure that that plugin has been network activated…from your network administration site.…Then let's go to the network settings…and scroll to the bottom of the page…until you find the duplication section.…The first thing you need to decide is what sites…do you want the option of duplicating?…If this network will only be used for your own sites…leaving the radio button set to allow duplication of…all sites gives you the most flexibility.…
However, I prefer selecting the second option of…only allowing specific site duplication,…then checking the box for my site template.…This makes future site creation easier on me…since I'm limiting the choices I need to make…when I'm using the template.…If you decide you need multiple templates,…such as one for your blended course,…
- Creating a test environment to configure WordPress Multisite
- Designing a Multisite network
- Manually creating a Multisite network
- Creating new sites
- Managing access and privacy settings
- Adding and managing users
- Managing plugins and themes across multiple sites
- Creating a site template
- Aggregating posts in a Multisite network
- Supporting students
- Exporting student sites
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Designing a Multisite Network
3. Creating a Multisite Network
4. Managing a Multisite Network
5. Managing a Multisite Network of Classes
6. Managing a Multisite Network for Students
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.