- [Instructor] We talked about the title separator…briefly while going through the setup wizard.…We can see that it's the little symbol…between the page title and the site name, right here.…And you may at some point want to change these,…and that setting can be a bit hard to find.…So let's go to our site, then we'll go to Yoast SEO,…and then under Features, make sure…that Advanced is still turned on.…Then we can go to…Titles & Metas, and now we can choose the Title Separator.…
We can choose anything from this list,…and these are approximately the size…that you'll see in the search engine results page.…When you're picking a separator, it's purely aesthetic,…so pick one that works for you and your brand.…Yoast uses the little dot, and my person site uses the dash.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.