In this video, learn how to configure your title.
- [Narrator] Now that we've installed and activated … the plugin, let's configure it. … We can click on All in One SEO to get started. … This will open up our General Settings, … and you may notice, a warning up here … that search engines might not be able to index your site. … If you see this, this means that WordPress … is telling search engines to ignore your site. … If you're currently working on a test site, that is fine. … But if this is your live site, you need to turn that off. … Is is the opposite of SEO. … So, we can go to Settings, Reading, … and then, uncheck discourage search engines … from indexing this site. … Save Changes, and then, we'll go back to All in One SEO. … Now, we're going to configure … all the basic settings that we need. … For the most part, these will be things … like setting page titles, and the URL structure … of the pages, which are really important for SEO. … I'm going to minimize this banner about their mailing list. … Now, let's go through these settings. …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 38m Intermediate
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.