In this video, configure the title separator for prettier page names.
- [Narrator] We talked about the title separator … briefly while going through the setup wizard. … That's the little symbol between the page title … and the site name. … And this is just one of the settings you can tweak … to change how our page shows up in the search engine … results page or the SERP. … Yoast has done a great job … putting all these setting together in one place. … We can find it back on our site, under Yoast SEO … and then search appearance. … The first setting is the title separator. … This is purely asthenic, so pick one that works … for your brand. … The next two settings are for the home page of your site. … These settings are useful when you have a list … of blog posts as your home page. … For my site, I have a front page, so I can edit … these settings by going to the front page itself. … And then by going all the way down, … and editing them right here. … The next setting is the knowledge graph. … And the knowledge graph is what search engines use … to understand what your site is about …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 34m Intermediate
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.