It's important to provide paying members with the tools they need to manage their own subscriptions. In this video tutorial you'll learn to manage and customize the various membership pages ithemes Exchange Management generates on install.
- [Voiceover] To be able to function properly,…iThemes Exchange needs a long list of pages,…including the store page, and the registration page,…and the member management page, and all this kind of stuff…that the user will interact with on the front end.…All these pages are created on the fly by the plug-in…and you can find them by going to Exchange, Settings,…and the Pages tab.…Here, you get a full list of all the pages…the plug-in will be using, including Product Page,…Store Page, Customer Registration, Profile, Downloads,…Purchases, Log In and Out, and so on and so on.…
But here's the thing.…These are not actual pages in WordPress.…If you look at the list, you'll see there's quite…a lot of pages listed here, but if we go…to the actual pages tab in my WordPress site,…you see here, I only have five pages,…and none of them correspond with this list.…That's because instead of making custom pages…inside WordPress that we can work with,…iThemes Exchange is, by default, auto-generating these pages…on the fly when they are needed.…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.