It's important to provide paying members with the tools they need to manage their own subscriptions. In this video tutorial you'll learn to manage and customize the various membership pages Restrict Content Pro generates on install.
- [Voiceover] When Restrict Content Pro…is installed and activated,…the plugin automatically creates a series of pages…for registration and member account management.…They are Registration Page, Success Page, Account Page,…Edit Profile Page, and Update Billing Card Page.…These pages are managed from the General tab…under the settings for the plugin.…In some cases, they contain advanced functionality…enabled through shortcodes,…like register form or subscription details.…In other cases, they're just regular pages…you can customize to fit your business.…
If I open the Pages index in a separate tab,…here we have Register, and then the other pages…are nested underneath Register as child pages.…Just like with the e-mail forms,…these pages have little or no content in them,…leaving you free to customize your messaging…to your existing and prospective subscribers.…In some cases, like the Update Billing Card,…we have a single shortcode that generates content.…And you can go and preview that content on the front end…and then see how it works,…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.