On a paid membership site using ithemes Exchange Membership, you can restrict access to categories, tags, and individual posts and pages based on member levels. Learn how to get the most out of these restriction options in this online video tutorial.
- [Voiceover] Paid membership sites typically…restrict access to certain content,…depending on the membership level…a visitor has signed up for.…This way you can offer tiered memberships…with increasing access to content…and encourage visitors to sign up…or upgrade their subscriptions.…In iThemes Exchange Membership,…content access and restrictions are managed…from two different places,…either at the membership level…or in individual posts, pages, and other content.…In this movie, we'll look at…membership level content restrictions.…In my example site, I have three membership levels,…insider, booster, and master.…
And in my posts, I've created three categories…that correspond to these membership levels.…Insider members get access to the insights category.…Booster members get access to insights and career boosters,…and master level members get access to…insights, career boosters, and the leveling up category.…By restricting access based on category,…content management becomes easy.…Simply create a new post,…file it under the correct category,…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.