- Before you can actually start blogging…you need to choose a blogging platform.…Choosing the right blogging platform is key to your success.…You need somewhere for your blog to actually be housed…for you to publish your blogs.…So it's import to start thinking about what type…of technology that you wanna use for your blog.…Ask yourself the following questions:…How many people will need to access your blog?…For some companies it's one person,…for other companies its more than one…and it could be up to 10 or 15…depending on your approval process.…
Ask yourself,…Do you have developer resources at your disposal?…If you are a small company you might not have developers…who are able to implement your blog and design it for you.…Instead you might have to do it yourself.…So you wanna make sure that you choose a platform…that's appropriate to the amount of resources you have.…If it's just you, you wanna make sure that you have…a platform that is really east to use and configure.…Will you have a blog administrator?…Is there gonna be one person…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.