- [Instructor] Editing the title and meta description…while you write the post is probably…the best way to go when you write new posts,…but it can be a bit slow and tedious…if you inherit a site with existing posts.…It's putsy to go into each post…and edit these couple fields.…That's why the Yoast team included a bulk editor.…Let's write a couple of titles and meta descriptions…using that tool.…One of the good things about Yoast…is that they hide a lot of the advanced settings…so you don't get lost in the minutia.…Let's go ahead and turn on those advanced settings…to use this bulk editor.…
We'll go to Yoast, the Dashboard,…Features, and then we'll turn on…Advanced settings pages.…I'll click Save Changes, and now there's a ton…of extra options here.…Let's go to Tools, and then Bulk editor.…Now we can tab between titles and meta descriptions.…Let's go ahead and start with a couple titles.…I can change About to…About Topsy Turvy Cake Design,…and I'll change Birthdays to…How We Handle Birthdays.…
We can go through all of these, and then save them.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.