- [Instructor] From this type forward, this file,…oauth.js becomes the master file for your project.…This is where you save the URL to the WordPress site,…this is where you have a client_id key…and other information.…So you don't want to overwrite this file…every time you move to a new movie.…To solve this problem, I am not shipping…oauth.js in the exercise files for each movie…from here on forward.…Instead I'm shipping this file, oauth-template.js,…which is the one we worked with in the previous movie…when we filled in all the information.…
That means you are free to grab the files…from the TaskBookApp folder, from each of the movies…moving forward, put them into your folder,…and you should not have to worry about oauth.js…and your settings being overwritten.…Before we continue lets take a brief look at this file…and see exactly what's going on.…Off the top here we have some variables and constants…that define ROOTURL, RESTROOT, and RESTROUTE.…These will be used throughout the different files…we'll be building so we don't have to keep…
- Planning the application
- Extending WordPress with a plugin
- Setting up the standalone application
- Configuring OAuth 2 in WordPress
- Building the task list view
- Building the new task view
- Creating a new task via the REST API
- Displaying conditional content
- Visualizing data using Graph.js
Skill Level Advanced
1. Plan the Application
2. Extend WordPress with a Plugin
3. Set Up the Standalone Application
Review of user flow2m 34s
4. Build the Task List View
5. Build the New Task View
6. Build the Update/View Task View
7. Bonus Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.