That can find in oauth.js,…which sits directly in the JS folder.…Both of these files are called in in the head of every one…of the HTML files,…you can see it here, JS/libs/jso.js…and JS/oath.jas.…And these files need to be on every single page,…because every request we make to the REST API…from here on forward will be authenticated using JSO…and OAuth 2.…If you want more information about the JSO library…you can go check it out at GitHub…under the andreassolberg/jso.…
And if you want more information about…how Oauth 2 authentication through JSO works…
- Planning the application
- Extending WordPress with a plugin
- Setting up the standalone application
- Configuring OAuth 2 in WordPress
- Building the task list view
- Building the new task view
- Creating a new task via the REST API
- Displaying conditional content
- Visualizing data using Graph.js
Skill Level Advanced
1. Plan the Application
2. Extend WordPress with a Plugin
3. Set Up the Standalone Application
Review of user flow2m 34s
4. Build the Task List View
5. Build the New Task View
6. Build the Update/View Task View
7. Bonus Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.